26 Apr 2014

Swan pond's little mermaid

I had such a urge to get new nice pics of me yesterday, because last time it didin't go so well when we photographed Big Bad Wolf and Huntsman, Jussi's pictures went super well but mine didin't, so I wanted to get it right this time.
BUT THEN I forgot change lense to school's camera because it doesn't focus automatically but we were already heading to take pictures and I mentioned that to Jussi and I thought that yeah, we can work with this one too because you can see when it's focused and when not.
Everything seemed so good and I was so excited about pictures of me, I took plenty good pictures of Jussi and we changed to next place and took more pics.
When we came back to edit pictures I realized something; all my good pics were soo blurry. My happiness dropped a bit of course but I tried to think positively and thought that I can save my pictures but it was too late. Pictures of Jussi looks good though.
So I'm cursed to get any good pictures of myself.


Model and photographer: Jussi

3 comments :

  1. tuo ensimmäinen kuva on lempparini! kaunis valo ja ihanat sävyt! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos paljon :--)) näiden muokkaus oli aika juosten tehty, mutta tästä se lähtee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apua, rakastan tota joutsenkuvaa :o


    http://ilonasusanna.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top