26 May 2014

Batman: Dr. Harleen Quinzel aka Harley Quinn

Model: Tanja



Dr. Harleen Quinzel:  Never again. No more obsession, no more craziness, no more Joker. I finally see that slime for what he is: a murderous, manipulative, irredeemable... [she turns her head to see a rose on her bedside table with a note attatched saying "Feel better soon. - J."] 

Harley Quinn: ...angel!

--

When I planned these Batman villain photo shoots I was immediately thinking about Harley Quinn. I also knew already who would be so perfect in her role and when I today saw Tanja as Harley I knew my decision was perfect. She's Harley.

Harley is my one the most favorite character somehow. Of course I've always loved Poison Ivy for her independence and transformation from quiet professor to sexy villain but something in Harley is so perfect. She's doctor who examines Joker and starts to fall for him and changes herself for love and obsession. She's insane and psychotic yes but still she's my favorite villain in Batman.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top